Covid-19 SOPs of Abasyn University Peshawar
Dear Students/ Faculty and Staff
On behalf of the Abasyn University Peshawar Campus, it is my great pleasure to welcome you to Campus after the Covid-19 pandemic. The university premises shall be open on September 15, 2020, for educational activities and access to the laboratory and library to cover your educational activities /deficiencies. For a smooth return, you are advised to follow the following SoPs.
All campus community members, including faculty, staff, and students, are expected to adhere to the following guidelines to protect the health of its students, faculty, and staff
• Entry from the main gate of the campus is restricted without a mask.
• Wear a mask at all times when in a public space on campus.
• Avoid handshakes and limit physical contact
• Maintain social/ physical distancing in classrooms, laboratories, libraries, cafeterias, offices, corridors, staircases, and lifts.
• Maintain good hygiene practices. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, or use a hand sanitizer, dry the hands before leaving the bathroom. Use a tissue (and dispose of it properly) or your elbow's crook when coughing or sneezing.
• Use only the designated entrances and exits.
• Review the latest updates and general guidance provided by the University on the web portal to be designed specifically for updating COVID related information.
• Use communal facilities, e.g., kitchens, canteens, meeting rooms, only following the designated protocols.
• Obey all restrictions on the use of communal equipment such as printers and photocopiers.
• Maintain and update a daily contacts diary: you must record where you go, when, and who you see while on campus.
• Limit your movements. Try not to move around the campus too much. Stick to your own space as much as possible.