MASHAL Khan Khattak TRUST (MKKT)
- Sustainable Integrated Social Development Model (SISDM) - Phase-II
- 5 to 7 Years
- Across Pakistan
- Abasyn University Peshawar (abasyn.edu.pk), AASGON (aasgon.net), AYALA (ayalaconsulting.us), DARMAAN (darmaan.org), GSEF (gseforum.org), SABAWON (sabawon.pk), THIRST (thirst.edu), The Glitters Education System, Victoria Furniture House (immoveables.us), Paradise on Earth (PoE) – Sustainable Farm Houses, The Immovable and Moveable – Where your DREAMS come True.
Phase – II, under MKKT, will be launched as planned, starting with the adoption of the Village Garhi Sharif Khan, District Peshawar, on the “Third Death Anniversary” of Muhammad Arif Khan Khattak, under the Chairmanship/ Leadership of Brigadier (R) Muhammad Sarfaraz on Tuesday, 22 December 2020.
MKKT Team is pleased to announce:
- Two Grade 10 Schools, one each for Girls and Boys, will be adopted by the Abasyn University, Pakistan;
- The Health Facility at the village level will be established and adopted by MKKT itself (MASHAL Khan's family) and would be run potentially with the Technical Assistance/ Support of the MKKT Chairperson, Brigadier ® Muhammad Sarfaraz, as the Trustee of Al-Mustafa Trust; while
- The village Mosque will be adopted by The Jamia, to provide Quranic Education to all children and the interested individuals will be run under The Guidance of The Scholar Bacha Sahib.
While 50 very poor Families (as identified and selected by the Village Development Committee), with at least one child above 4 years and less than 11 years are already adopted by the MKKT from this adopted village, including two staff members for this Cluster of 50 families, responsible for the overall planning, organizing, staffing, implementation, supervision and leadership of Complete Operations at the village level under the supervision of VDC.
Mr. Zuhaib Khan, Coordinator North (Charsadda, Peshawar, Nowshera, Mardan, Swabi), MKKT will be directly monitoring the implementation process while ensuring quality at all levels under the able guidance of Mr. Muhammad Idrees, National Coordinator, MKKT, Pakistan.
Please feel free to contact the concerned individuals for any specific information (National Coordinator and Coordinator North are requested to respond at the individual level and not in any Forum) on 0300 570 78 97 or Coordinator North on 0307 593 41 34.
Once the MKKT website is operational and the Funds Monitoring Application is available, all the details will be shared on daily basis through both the online mediums.