Students are required to pay their full semester fee at the time of admission.Students of 2nd and onward semesters are required to pay 60% of fee before the commencement of next semester and remaining 40% before the start of the midterm examinations.
Note: Penalty may be applied in case of failure to follow the above-mentioned fee policy.
The University is well aware of the economic conditions of the country. Therefore, the University has exceptionally subsidized tuitions fee of all of the academic programs. The fee structure is vary from the program to program. The fee is charged on Credit hour basis during each semester. In addition to tuition fee students are also required to deposit Rs. 5,000/- as admission fee (one time) at the time of admission. Student are also required to pay Rs. 500/- per semester as transcript fee. Student will be required to pay Rs.6000/- as degree fee. In order to facilitate students, the amount can be paid in last two semesters. The university reserves the right to change the fee structure without prior notice to students.
Tuition Fees at Abasyn University are quite affordable as compared to others. Details can be obtained from Admission Office or visit our website www.abasyn.edu.pk.
|DEGREE PROGRAM||TUITION FEE(per credit hour)|
|Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering (BECE)||PKR 6,500/-|