Objectives of Abasyn Alumni Association (AAA)
- To integrate the past graduates and the faculty members to share their experiences with each other.
- To maintain and update the information data base of all alumni of the University and to regularly communicate with them.
- To utilize the rich experiences of old students for the welfare and progress of the incumbent students.
- To offer guidance to the young students in their endeavor for better employment and higher studies.
- To provide campus the placements opportunities through the Alumni who are working in reputed industries.
- To obtain the fruitful feedback of the Alumni in the overall development of the University.
- To arrange seminars, focus group discussion, workshops , cultural and social welfare programmes.
- To maintain libraries, reading rooms, lecture halls, training centers etc. useful to the members of the Association.
- To maintain website, publish periodical magazines or bulletins with valuable information useful to the members and students.