Authors’ Guidelines for Paper Submission
As an author,it is crucial to follow the guidelines and formatting instructions to prepare and submit your paper in order to have it published in proceedings.Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting:
- Each individual is limited to one personal appearance on the program as a presenting author.
- In other words, an author can submit and present only one paper. However, a presenter can always be a non-presenting co-author on additional papers.
- Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track inMicrosoft Word (.doc or .docx) format
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously published and if under review, must NOT appear in print before AICTBM 2018 Conference.
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, and document/file properties. (Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED; author information and acknowledgements are to be included in a SEPARATE document).
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document.
- The maximum length of the paper is 15 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the APA Style Guide for social sciences and IEEE for technology management.
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double-spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Number all of the pages of the paper.
- No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, track and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the word file of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free. Submissions will be done on-line on the AICTBM 2018. The submission link will be opened on 1stNovember 2017.
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
- In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper at the conference. A presenting author can only present one paper at the conference.
- Co-Authorship up to a maximum of three authors is allowed. In case of absentee of author/co-author the paper will be dropped.
- Publication: Ten best papers will be shortlisted for publication in a special issue of Abasyn Journal of Social Sciences (AJSS-HEC X Category Research Journal).
Conference Scientific Committee:
|Dr. Pervaiz Akhtar||Reader in Management Systems and Logistics, The University of Hull, UK|
|Dr. Asad Aman||Assistant Professor in Marketing, Lakehead University, Canada|
|Dr Danson Kimani||Lecturer in Finance, The University of Buckingham, UK|
|Mr. Rizwan Ahmed||Lecturer in Finance, Coventry University, UK|
|Dr. Sardar Ahmed||Lecturer in Accounting, University of Liverpool, UK|
|Dr. Subhan Ullah||Lecturer in Accounting, The University of Hull, UK|
Workshop Titles and Resource persons
Demonstration of Optical Networks using OptiSystem, by Dr. Waqas Ahmad Imtiaz.
Demonstration of Very low Energy Buildings, by Engr. Arif Ali Shah and Dr. Affaq Qamar
Technical Program Committee (TPC)
|1||Dr. Affaq Qamar, Abasyn University|
|2||Dr. Waqas Ahmad Imtiaz, Abasyn Universitya|
|3||Dr. Javed Iqbal, SUIT Peshawar|
|4||Dr. Waqar Shah, UET Peshawar|
|5||Dr. Saim Saher, USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar|
|6||Dr. Abdul Basit, , USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar|
|7||Dr. Yousaf Khan Khalil, UET Kohat|
|8||Dr. Hassan Yousaf, PSAU, Saudi Arabia|
|9||Dr. Sevia M. Hrus, UTM, Malaysia|
|10||Dr. Fazal Muhammad, CITY University|
|11||Dr. Haider Ali, UoT Nowshera|
|12||Dr. Khalid Mehmood, UoT Nowshera|
|13||Dr. Sheheryar Shafiq, INU Peshawar|
|14||Dr. Ihtesham Ul Islam, SUIT Peshawar|
|15||Dr. Anees Ullah, CASE Islamabad|
|16||Dr. Ali Zahir, COMSATS Abbottabad|
|1||Dr. Waqas Ahmad Imtiaz|
|2||Engr. Arif Ali Shah|
|3||Engr. Shah Nawaz|
Paper Submission Procedure
The submission may be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
For any further queries, please feel free to contact:
Dr. Waqar Alam
Chief Organizer, AICTBM
Mr. Farooq Malik
Chief Coordinator, AICTBM
Ph. + 92-3459106533